Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Guys?? Am I still supposed to say I love you?

I have had a male best friend for about 8 years now, and it was always strictly platonic. I've always had a crush on him, but I thought he was too good looking to ever like me like that. Well, last night (2am), we went for a ride, and we parked out by the river (not uncommon). Well, we ended up making out to make a long story short, and then...........we had ! It was great, but now I'm wondering... We have almost always said we love you to each other, well, now, I'm afraid that he will take it differently since we had . i don't know how a guy would take that... We are still just friends, but he commented on getting some pillows for 'next' time. Guys, do you think he will take it in a different way now?

No comments:

Post a Comment