Thursday, August 18, 2011

How can I blend in more? (don't read if you're easily offended)?

I’m a 16 year old girl. I’m really skinny at 100lbs max and 5”5’. I have decent sized at a 32C, a tiny waist (23”) and hips (32’). I have only ever had 1 zit in my life. When I’m not in school I do freelance modelling. And that’s where my troubles begin. Everyone makes fun of how scrawny I am. They call me anorexic and say I’m a Barbie. People ume I’m fake. I’m also really outgoing and have had a few minor roles in movies/theatre, so that doesn’t help. I know I shouldn’t be complaining, but I guess the gr is always greener. I just want to be normal. I hate being treated like I’m a doll, or like I’m just plastic with nothing between the ears. I technically have the IQ of a genius (no joke), but no one takes me seriously. It’s so awkward when people constantly comment on my looks, and never notice what comes out of my mouth. I’m more than just a pretty shell! It deeply saddens me that as a senior in high school, guys don’t want to talk to me. Apparently, even with my ever present smile (I believe you’re never fully dressed without a smile) I am extremely intimidating to approach; just because of my looks. I’ve dated a couple of guys in university, but I think I was merely a trophy girlfriend. They expected me to be an airhead, and when I offered valid and intelligent reals to their comments, they run away like children. I try to be as open and friendly as I can, but it hurts that people judge me based on my looks and dismiss me as just a pretty face.

No comments:

Post a Comment