Monday, August 15, 2011

How can i get them 2 leave me alone?

Let me tell u something girl I am 21 years old and I just left high school and I would do everything those girls did to you right back to them! When u see one of them by themself roll your eyes and call her a **** ! When you see all of them hoes together roll your eyes and give them a mean *** look! And if they call you fat tell them "I bet you can't beat this 'fat girl' and tell them their mother fat. Don't ever be scared of another girl she just like u If u keep letting them punk u they'll continue to do it if you don't say something. Ask them if they want to fight you or something!! Trust me and if you do end up fighting them hit them first and mess them hoes up real good!! Ask them if they're jelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment