Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need electric guitar help!?

I want to purchase a schecter guitar, but am stuck between two models. One model that i want, the hellraiser c-1 fr, has emgs and has the coil tap. The other one i want is the Blackjack atx c-1 fr, which has the seymour duncan blackouts, but no coil tap. What do you think is better? I've heard good thinks about the blackouts but dont know how much better they are than the emgs, or if emgs are good. And i dont know how important the coil taps are because i dont know what they do exactly tone-wise (i know they split the humbucker into single coil). I primarily play Hard Rock, blues, and metal. So i dont know which guitar would be better suited for me. Please help?! Thanks for all your help and input! Oh and should i buy used or new?

No comments:

Post a Comment