Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girls' unrealistic idea of Prince Charming.?

I've heard girls say they are waiting for their "Prince Charming" to arrive before they get married. The problem with that is, that' s unrealistic, there is no guy that has it all, good looks, money, tall, treats you good, but isn't a wimp, is sensitive at the same time, etc, etc. A lot of time these girls have dumped friends that I've known, that were a good catch and have most of these qualities but aren't "perfect" or "prince charming" enough for them, I mean no one is perfect. Sure, I would like to find a Carmen Electra with a brain, that can cook, and likes sports and hates to shop, but that's unrealistic. I know girls aren't perfect and either are guys. I'm much happier with a decent looking girl with a good personality. I think girls are way to stubborn with this idea that's a fairy tale? What gives?

No comments:

Post a Comment