Monday, August 8, 2011

I am in a dilemma with a girl from college please help!!!!!!!!!!?

ok it all started last weekend at my mates 18th birthday party, we were all have a good time till tracy arrived (the fat ugly smelly loner from college) (actually i dont know who invited her cos she certainly werent welcome) anyways the boys all bet me �10 each that i wouldnt show her a good time, well me being the stud i am i took the bet and within 10 mins i was upstairs with her banging like a barn door in a gale, after i finished i felt utterly repulsed i regretted the whole thing so i made a point of humiliating her in front of everyone by saying she was a fat dirty and i wretched afterwards, she burst into tears and ran out the door, then for the whole of last week she werent in college and i just found out yesterday that she apparently overdosed on monday and she's in a really bad way in intensive care, im now starting to feel its partly my fault and dont know what to do, i was gonna go and visit her but im ashamed of been seen with her plus the boys will take the piss out of me, so im in a dilemma PLEASE HELP!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment