Friday, August 12, 2011

Sleeping on the side of the highway while inmates work an tigers lurk.?

i dream that im sleeping on the side of the highway I wake up to see inmates cleaning the highway i get up fold up my blankets an begin to walk thru the woods where i see a tiger so i have to climb up futher to avoid him. Next part of dream there are two tigers one is sleeping on the lower level of the woods as the other is trying to get to me an people that im with try climbing up a tree but that doesn t work tiger is coming up other way giving me a chance to get away. dream ends with me an my family being chased of the woods by the two tigers into some type of banquet hall where ,where stand behind big wood doors to let other family members in an close out the tigers. please some one help me understand this dream

No comments:

Post a Comment