Friday, August 12, 2011

My 30 year old daughter and granddaughter are ruining my life?

my daughter has been living with me and my husband (not her father) off and on for 2years. all she does is work which is good but she refuses to help around the house and resents the fact that i have raised her daughter for the past 3 years and is jelous of me and her. she refuse to except the i have taught her things and she is all the time bringing up the past and telling me that i have not raised her right (being her mother). she is never on my side inan argement always argumentive. I love my grandaughter with all my heart and do not wish her any hardship but I cannot spend another day in the same house with this person.We have never had a good relationship and it doesnt lokk like we ever will. what can I do aBOUT THIS PROBLEM..

No comments:

Post a Comment