Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today, i cried all day at school?

I was really depressed about some family things. Then in homeroom i went up to my friend and like, I started crying really loud and hugging her. then we walked up to my teachers desk and she asked if we could go to the bathroom and then she lokd at my friend asking whats wrong and she talk her. then i went, i cired. wen t back. cried a little in art..cried a lot in choir. Then in math i balled. then in english, i was fiine. then in lunch, i didn't eat. history i was fine. then study hall i just cried and went to my frineds study hall. then in science i cried a little and went to the bathroom with a friend. Then in reading i went to the library with this boy and i cried and he listened. Now, i feel really weird because i cried. What do i do> When i go back to school, im going to feel really weird. Alot of peopel were staring and me all day. what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment